How Long Can You Drive a Range Rover Plug-in Hybrid Before You Need to Charge?
Land Rover recently joined the ranks of luxury electric vehicle manufacturers with the new Range Rover Plug-in Hybrid. This powerful SUV combines both electric and gas powered driving – at Ray Catena Auto Group, you can rely on our expertise to help you understand the capabilities of any plug-in hybrid vehicle.
The Range Rover Plug-in Hybrid has an electric driving range of 19 miles. This means that the LEV can travel up to 19 miles without using any gas power. While this range may not be enough for longer trips, it does make short, everyday commutes much more efficient. Like most LEVs, it is also sold with a complimentary Level 1 charging cable, making home charging easy and convenient. With a Level 2 charger, the hybrid Range Rover can be fully charged in just 2.5 hours.
Ray Catena Auto Group is the New York/New Jersey area’s leader in plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. Contact us to learn more about the versatility and power of the Range Rover Plug-in Hybrid, or visit for a test drive.
Learn more about charging electric vehicles:
- Meet the Range Rover Sport Plug In Hybrid
- How Long Can You Drive a BMW i3 Before You Need to Charge?
- How Long Can You Drive a MINI Cooper SE Before You Need to Charge?
- How Long Can You Drive an Audi A7 Plug-in Hybrid Before You Need to Charge?
- Which LEV has the Best Range?
- How Long do the Batteries on an LEV Last?
- What Happens if My LEV Runs Out of Battery?